Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Very Busy Weekend


This weekend has been pretty busy so far, which is not a bad thing at all. I've received 3 orders this weekend, the first of which is out being delivered now. I'll have tomorrow to work on the next two, which is perfect. People really seem to like the hot chocolate cones, those seem to be making up the majority of the stuff people are requesting. Oddly enough, this time last year, the orders seemed to be all for fudge. I'm not complaining at all though, business is business, just something I found interesting.

The order that went out tonight was for a friend of mine. 



I hope she enjoys everything!

Tomorrow I'll be working on 15 hot chocolate cones, and 2 dozen peanut butter cups. I could probably go ahead and knock out the cones, but I need a little break.

The husband is at work and the house is quiet. I think I'm going to snuggle up on the couch with a hot cup of peppermint tea, find a nice movie, and enjoy some alone time.

1 comments:

~~louise~~ on December 21, 2011 at 9:57 PM said...

Well, well, congratulations are in order yet again!!! Your enthusiasm shines in your presentation, Muffin Top:) Thank you so much for sharing...

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to visit. My eye is still on the mend and the computer is totally off limits, doctors orders! (I'm breaking the rules today so I can do some holiday blog visiting:) If I don't make it back, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Holiday! I look forward to reading about your progress next year. I just know it's going to be exciting!!! Louise.

Post a Comment

 

Muffin Top Confections Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice