Saturday, November 19, 2011

First Entry!


This is my second attempt at blogging. I've wanted to start blogging for a while about my baking, but I either never had the time, or didn't have the motivation, it seems to always be something. But not anymore, I'm really going to try to do at least one or two entries per week, and see how that goes. My original blog went pretty well for a while, but it turned into more of a personal, in general blog...I want to keep this one strictly food related.

Baking, and cooking in general, has always been a huge passion. It makes me smile and makes others smile, it's something I've always done for the people I care about. I've also done it to make money, usually during the fall and winter when shipping baked goods and candy is easier because of not having to worry about the heat. My big selling point has always been fudge. I can make so many different varieties of fudge I can't even list them all. Last year around Christmas, I think I sold over 30 batches, which was quite a load for my little kitchen. Surprisingly, the regular chocolate fudge was the number one seller, I guess sometimes the most simple thing is best. 

I still have a couple pictures from my fudge sales last year. One is the regular chocolate, the other is cookies and cream.



Hopefully I will be making another post very soon. And to anyone who stumbles across my humble blog, thank you for taking the time to read and check it out, I will try not to let you down! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Muffin Top Confections Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice